Moonton has revealed it’s new Mobile Legends: Bang Bang project “NEXT”. According to the unveiling, the project “aims to bring refreshing gameplay through means of hero adjustments as well as to provide a stunning audio/visual experience.”
Announced on June 5th, NEXT is one of the biggest project yet for the game. The long term update project will include many hero changes, map changes, audio improvements, and gameplay adjustements.
In terms of heros, they want to make more characters viable – even the older ones. “Our plan is to further amplify the core mechanics of the original heroes so that every hero feels unique. Furthermore, we want to expand from there and grant more depth to the mechanics of heroes,” the announcement video stated.
“The revamp will be centered around the classic heroes’ core features, giving each one of them a unique symbol. This involves an updated story as well as skill reworks. In addition to these changes, improvements are also being carried out on model appearance, animation, and sound effects,” William Mei, Marketing Manager of Moonton said in article by ABS-CBN.
The controls will be getting checked out again too as the team works to make sure there is a great balance between convenience and precision to attract more casual and hardcore players.
These are just some of the moves the development team is looking to make and more announcements are expected in the future.
What do you think of the new project and what would you like to see them add to it?
VPEsports is releasing interviews with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang pro Riddler – “I was a Chess player before going pro”
- Sunsparks answer questions about MLBB, favorite meta, heroes, and more