As Apex Legends season three continues, so do the data miners. The various Legend leaks have been brought together in this article to give fans a look at what characters are coming to the game and what exactly they’ll be bringing with them.
Below each Legend is a list of their abilities as they appear in the leaks.
It is important to note that none of this information is guaranteed until officially released or confirmed by EA and Respawn Entertainment.
The leaked Legends are as follows: Rosie, Nomad, Revenant, Immortal, Blisk, Rampart, Jericho, Skunner, Husaria, Prophet/Seer, and Downfall.
Table of Contents
- Eye for quality: Rosie can see through walls and can open up hidden compartments in loot bins.
- Supply for demand: Hold (button) to choose a type of loot. Reveal that type of loot in the area through walls.
- Burglar’s best friend: Throw a disc and teleport to that location
- Black Market Boutique: Place a device that can steal all nearby loot
- Passive: Packmule – “Nomad and his teammates have additional backpack space.”
- Tactical: Loot Compass – “Follow the loot compass to the nearest item.”
- Ultimate: Crafting Table – “Place a crafting table down. Scrap salvageable material and purchase items.”
- Mark for Death – Fire a poison dagger. Press again to reveal the target’s location for up to 60 seconds. The mark is removed if the target heals to full.
- Poison Bomb – Launch a Poison Bomb that damages and slows targets hit. This skill will likely deal Area of Effect (AoE) damage.
- Death Recall: Drop a totem that protects anyone who uses it from death. Instead of getting killed or downed, you’ll return to the totem with 20 health.
- Passive: Hard to Kill – When you get downed you can revive yourself.
- Tactical: Shield Charger / Teardown – Unleash a cloud of Nanites to charge your team’s shields OR Hit a target with a cloud of nanites to kill their shields for a short period of time.
- Ultimate: Rise of the Pheonix – Restores your health and shields to full and gives nearby teammates 30 seconds of self-revive. Takes 8 seconds to charge.
Blisk’s (Kuben Blisk) abilities:
- Passive: Interrogation – “Executing an enemy will reveal the location of their allies for 10 seconds.”
- Tactical: Throwing Knife – “Deals 20 damage and marks the target. Killing a marked target rewards double credits.”
- Ultimate: Payday – “Squad kills award credits. Spend credits on powerful supplies.”
- Amped Cover – Builds cover that provides a damage boost to anyone standing near it, can be picked up and moved.
- My Friend Maxim – Places a mounted machine gun that anyone in the squad can use, uses heavy ammo.
- Fixer – Swapping to melee equips a wrench players can use to repair structures.
- Cover Fire – Firing from the Amped Cover overcharges your weapon damage.
- Gunner – LMG’s have increased magazine capacity and reload faster
- Passive: Ballistic Shield Protection – “Your Ballistic Shield protects your back when you are not actively using it.”
- Ability one (potential Tactical): Ballistic Shield – “A full-body shield that protects your from incoming fire.”
- Ability two (potential Ultimate): Shield-Breaker Javelins – “Throw two electrically charged javelins that burn through enemy body shields.”
- Passive: Light Step: You are not slowed by debris traps and do not leave traversal evidence for trackers.
- Tactical: Debris Trap: Drop a pile of debris that slows and damages enemies when they move through it.
- Ultimate: Schiltrom Barrier Grenade: Instantly create a spiked barrier made from rapid hardening resin.
- Passive: Shotgun Kick – A breaching shotgun on your calf that discharges when you melee doors or enemies. Requires shotgun ammo.
- Tactical: Flashbang – Throw a grenade that briefly blinds and deafens opponents
- Ultimate: Concussive breaching charge – Plant a breaching charge that fires a sonic wave through walls to destroy traps, force open doors and disorient enemies.
Prophet / Seer’s abilities:
- Passive: Sniper Training – Increased accuracy while ADS and starts game with a scope
- Tactical: Spotter Sight – Scans the environment for enemies and gathers information on targets found
- Ultimate: Triple Tap – Equips a silenced sniper rifle with three shots
- Passive: Burning Anger – Dealing damage builds rage. Filling your rage mater makes you immune to fire for 20 seconds
- Tactical: Fire Sale – Drop a box of four molotovs anyone in your squad can pick up and throw.
- Ultimate: Reign of Fire – Fire a cascade of incendiary rockets