SEASONAL EVENT YEAR OF THE DRAGON
Fireworks and celebrations in honor of the Year of the Dragon await you on January 30th! The object hunting mode of Mischief and sorcery will once again return to the battlefield of Liuzhou: the night market with new items for Mime-Kiriko, so keep an eye out! On the occasion of the holiday, popular modes of the Lunar New Year, including Capture the Flag and Fast Headhunt, will also be available to you.
Table of Contents
|Mauga is a tank hero armed with two machine guns, capable of pinning down enemies and making unstoppable dashes.
Incendiary and explosive machine guns
Increases heart rate
Carnage in a cage
|Orisa, the new defender of Numbani, was constructed from parts of the short-lived OR15 defense robots.
Improved Energy Cannon
|Roadhog is a dangerous thug, notorious for his unpredictability and love of destruction.
|In the past, Vivian Chase (call sign Sojourn) was one of the commanders of Overwatch and now wants to protect new heroes from repeating old mistakes.
|One of the world’s most famous hackers, Sombra uses information to manipulate those in power.
|Ana is one of the founders of Overwatch. She uses her skills and prowess to protect her homeland and loved ones.
|Illari is the last of the Inti warriors, a living vessel for the energy of the sun. She is ready to do anything to atone for the sins of the past.
|The Weaver of Life – an inventor and simply a creative person with an active lifestyle – created a new form of life that can treat diseases and heal wounds. Someday she will be able to save the entire planet… if the Vishkar Corporation doesn’t get to him first.
Hail of Thorns
- Fixed an issue where reputation levels were sometimes displayed incorrectly in custom matches.
- Increased the volume and clarity of lines when using super powers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Multiple Kill” line from playing when the required conditions were met.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Rugby Practice challenge.
- Fixed an issue where the spectator camera could only track two team members.
- Fixed an issue where the Hero Limit setting would not persist in Custom Game settings after being changed.
- Fixed an issue where the Dot Size and Outline Thickness options in the Crosshair Settings would change the appearance of the crosshair even when their opacity was reduced to 0.
- Fixed an issue with replay viewing that was causing the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to manually set the “Maximum queue entry delay” value in the StreamProtection settings (the value could only be specified using the slider).
- Fixed an issue where Shockwave abilities could hit targets on the lower floor.
- Fixed an issue that caused Bastion’s hitbox to desync when entering Assault mode.
- Fixed an issue where Rocket Punch would sometimes disable characters’ running animations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Sigma’s copied Echo’s Kinetic Grapple from increasing when damaged.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Sunstrike from exploding if the required damage was taken in the last 0.6 seconds before the effect ended.
- Fixed an issue that caused Guardian Angel’s duration to be reduced when pressing Jump or Duck while canceling.
- Fixed an issue that caused Angel to reload her weapon when activating her Valkyrie ability during the reload animation.