The developers of Apex Legends have released the first update to the “royal battle”, which added cosmetic items to the game for Valentine’s Day. They also fixed several client and server stability issues.
Table of Contents
Full list of changes as of February 13:
- Added Live Die Live banner. In order to receive this limited badge, you must revive a member of your team between February 13 and 19.
- Added Valentine’s Day cosmetic items to the store. They will be available in the store from February 13 to February 19, and then they will disappear!
- Through the Heart Legendary Skin for the Longbow Sniper Rifle.
- Love of the Game banner frame for Pathfinder.
Stability / Bugs / Performance / Quality of life
- Various interface improvements and fixes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash for players with slow hard drives.
- Fixed a number of client and server stability issues.
- Fixed a bug where you could store duplicate items in your inventory.
- Fixed a number of stability and performance issues.
- Fixed a bug due to which a gray screen appeared in the lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed a bug due to which in the list of friends all your friends were offline, so you could not invite them to the squad.
- Reduced the duration of Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather skill.
- The arc star now displays a grenade warning indicator.
- Fixed numerous bugs related to falling through or getting stuck in textures.
PlayStation Plus Game Pack
- Updated the PlayStation Plus Playset art for the Flatline skin and banner, and changed the names to Deep Blue. This will affect all players, including those who have already acquired skins.