VPEsports recently had the opportunity to ask the rosters of every Mobile Legends: Bang Bang team competing in the MPL-PH a few questions.
In this interview, we spoke with the four members of the Sunsparks MLBB roster. The players discussed their favorite metas, the best things to happen to MLBB, heroes, and more.
VPEsports: Which meta was your favorite and why?
Greed: Support meta, because I’m a support user *laughs*
Renzio: 2 core.
Kielvj: Funnel strategy, because it’s easy
Jaypee: The funnel strategy, because everyone can use this meta, even in the low rank and it’s very easy.
VPEsports: What’s the best thing to happen to MLBB?
Greed: When it becomes the most popular mobile game in the world.
Renzio: Free dias because I can buy them all.
Kielvj: Free dias.
Jaypee: Right now, nothing.
VPEsports: What’s your favorite sport to watch outside of MLBB? What about traditional sports?
Greed: League of Legends and Basketball.
Renzio: League of Legends.
Kielvj: Dota 2.
Jaypee: I like watching Dota 2.
VPEsports: What character do you enjoy playing but needs a buff to play in competitive? What would you change?
Greed: Vale. Just shorten the cooldown.
Renzio: Layla. More buff.
Kielvj: Harith. Cooldown of second skill.
Jaypee: I enjoy playing Fanny but she needs blue buff everytime. I don’t want to change anything because Fanny is still playable with or without buff.
VPEsports: Do you think Mobile esports can reach the same heights as PC? What can put it there or stop it?
Greed: Yes, it just needs more promotion in other countries.
Renzio: Yes, free dias.
Jaypee: I think yes, that’s it no explanation :).
This is one interview in a series VPEsports is doing with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang pro Riddler – “I was a Chess player before going pro”