VPEsports recently had the opportunity to ask the rosters of every Mobile Legends: Bang Bang team competing in the MPL-PH a few questions.
In this interview, we spoke with Wise of the ONIC PH MLBB roster. Wise shared which team he believes to be the best, the best thing to happen to MLBB, League of Legends, Lesley, and more.
VPEsports: Which meta was your favorite and why?
Wise: I think SGD is the best team right now.
VPEsports: What’s the best thing to happen to MLBB?
Wise: MPL Season 4 Grand Finals.
VPEsports: What’s your favorite sport to watch outside of MLBB? What about traditional sports?
Wise: League of Legends and Badminton.
VPEsports: What character do you enjoy playing but needs a buff to play in competitive? What would you change?
Wise: Lesley – her wave clear and mobility.
VPEsports: Do you think Mobile esports can reach the same heights as PC? What can put it there or stop it?
Wise: In the Philippines I think Mobile Esports is better than PC at the moment. I think the rise of virtual reality will beat out mobile in the future.
This is one interview in a series VPEsports is doing with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang pro Riddler – “I was a Chess player before going pro”
- Sunsparks answer questions about MLBB, favorite meta, heroes, and more