The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang M2 World Championship group stage has come to a close as the final day of matches secures four more teams for the playoffs. Below you can find the day 3 results alongside the playoff bracket and schedule.
10S Gaming Frost, Alter Ego, Todak, and EVOS SG managed to bounce back from their initial group results to claim the final four spots.
10S Gaming Frost was the first to secure their place with a 2-1 victory over RSG, giving the Japanese side another lifeline in the event. After falling in a revenge match to BREN, Alter Ego bounced back with a 2-0 victory from Unique Deus Vult to earn another chance.
Todak and DreamMax went head-to-head in a nailbiter that took the two teams to all three maps. Todak would eventually close things out thanks to a strong defensive showing out of the squad. Lastly, Impunity KH were unable to stop the reigning champs from making the playoffs as the Singaporeans ran away with a 2-0.
This has set the official upper and lower playoff brackets and some intense matches.
Two Filipino teams are vying for a spot in the upper bracket semis but Burmese Ghouls and RRQ Hoshi stand between BREN and Omega Esports respectively.
Alter Ego will need to send home the lone Japanese side if they want to maintain their place in the event while either Todak or EVOS SG will be going home after their next meeting.
Friday (January 22):
- Match 1: Lower Bracket – Bo3 (11 a.m.)
- Match 2: Lower Bracket – Bo3 (1.45 p.m.)
- Match 3: Upper Bracket – Bo3 (4.15 p.m.)
- Match 4: Upper Bracket – Bo3 (6.45 p.m.)
Saturday (January 23):
- Match 5: Lower Bracket – Bo3 (11 a.m.)
- Match 6: Lower Bracket – Bo3 (1:15 p.m.)
- Match 7: Upper Bracket – Bo3 (3:45 p.m.)
- Match 8: Upper Bracket – Bo3 (7:45 p.m.)
Sunday (January 24):
- Match 9: Lower Bracket Final – Bo5 (11:00 a.m.)
- Grand Final – Bo7 (6:00 p.m.)