VPEsports recently had the opportunity to ask the rosters of every Mobile Legends: Bang Bang team competing in the MPL-PH a few questions.
In this interview, we spoke with Aqua of Blacklist International who talked about an upcoming player Tuuu, the 1-2-2 meta, Vexana, and more.
VPEsports: Is there an up and coming player you think teams should keep an eye out for?
Aqua: Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players. He is hardworking and can get along the pros.
VPEsports: Which meta was your favorite and why?
Aqua: My fav meta was the 1-2-2 meta because the meta is balanced and there were no 5-man masks.
VPEsports: What’s your end goal in MLBB?
Aqua: I wish for more improvement and great updates to the game.
VPEsports: What’s your favorite sport to watch outside of MLBB? What about traditional sports?
Aqua: I enjoy watching volleyball.
VPEsports: What character do you enjoy playing but needs a buff to play in competitive? What would you change?
Aqua: I want to see Vexana being played in the pro-scene soon.
VPEsports: Do you think Mobile esports can reach the same heights as PC? What can put it there or stop it?
Aqua: Yes but it’s complicated.
This is one interview in a series VPEsports is doing with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”