VPEsports recently had the opportunity to ask the rosters of every Mobile Legends: Bang Bang team competing in the MPL-PH a few questions.
In this interview, we spoke with HONDA BEAST of Blacklist International who talked about his championship dreams, the 1-2-2 meta, the young talent of Bren’s Karl, and more.
VPEsports: Is there an up and coming player you think teams should keep an eye out for?
HONDA BEAST: So far, Karltzy of Bren is a young player to watch out. I don’t see any new that player can match his skills. He can carry his team even though they are underfarmed.
VPEsports: Which meta was your favorite and why?
HONDA BEAST: For me, I like the 1-2-2 Meta. This meta is very popular before the 1-3-1, or the FUNNEL Meta. I can see the strength of our team with this 1-2-2 Meta.
VPEsports: What’s your end goal in MLBB?
HONDA BEAST: My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship. We’ve been battling for 4 seasons now and until now we will work hard to get the title.
VPEsports: What’s your favorite sport to watch outside of MLBB? What about traditional sports?
HONDA BEAST: NBA/Basketball
VPEsports: What character do you enjoy playing but needs a buff to play in competitive? What would you change?
HONDA BEAST: I enjoy playing and using Grock, Chou, and Khufra. Although they have been nerfed a couple of times now. I really believe that the power of the hero depends on the user. You can nerf the hero, but not the player. Buffing them up will just favor the user.
VPEsports: Do you think Mobile esports can reach the same heights as PC? What can put it there or stop it?
HONDA BEAST: Yes MLBB will reach the heights same as PC Esports since MLBB is a relaxing game to play. You don’t need a good pc or don’t need to go to the computer shop to play. You can play it anywhere, it’s portable therefore for me it’s a very comfortable game.
This is one interview in a series VPEsports is doing with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”