The time has come! Welcome to League of Legends Season 11, welcome to Patch 1.11, the first update of the year, which brings the first modifications of 2021 for Riot Games’ most famous videogame.
After several days on PBE, the new season begins with the official release of Patch 11.1. The new version is not too different compared with the one we have been having lately but contains the last adjustments of the new Item Shop.
Those adjustments come alongside changes to some champs, and the long-awaited new Marauder and Warden skins! Take a look at the highlights of the Patch:
And now, let’s go deeper into the new update!
- Grievous Wounds Items: their debuff duration will take longer, changing from 2 to 3 seconds.
- Shurelia’s Battlesong: its active movement speed increases from 40% to 60%
- Arcangel’s Staff: its AP is increased from 60 to 65, and the Sapphire crystal has been replaced with Amp Tome in its build path.
- Seraph’s Embrace: its AP is increased from 60 to 65.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: the Ability Haste increases from 15 to 20.
- Shifting burst into stats: Duskblade of Draktharr, Prowler’s Claw, Hextech Rocketbelt, Night Harvester, Trinity Force, Goredrinker, Stridebreaker.
- Runaan’s Hurricane: its cost is reduced from 3400 to 2500; the AD is extinguished (changes from 25 to 0); its Passive bolts change from 40-70% to 40% of the attack damage; the Pickaxe is replaced with Dagger in the build path.
- Muramana: [Removed] shock only applies to physical spells; its total cost increases from 2600 to 2900; the Sapphire crystal is replaced with Longsword in build path; Shock passive damage is reduced from 4% to 2,5% of the mana; Awe passive increases from 2% to 2,5% of the mana converted to AD.
- Master Yi: his ‘Q‘ cooldown changes from 18-14 to 18-16 seconds.
- Fiddlesticks: its ‘W‘ cooldown increases from 9-7 to 10-8.
- Pantheon: his health regeneration decreases from 10 to 9; his ‘W‘ empowered AD scaling is reduced too, from 135-165% to 120-165%
- Malphite: its ‘W‘ damage armor ratio is reduced from 15% to 10%; its ‘E‘ damage armor ratio is reduced from 40% to 30%
- Ivern: its ‘Q‘ cooldown increases from 12-8 to 14-10; its ‘E‘ shield AP ratio is reduced from 90 to 80%
- Graves: his base attack damage is reduced from 68 to 66.
- Taliyah: her Passive movement speed is reduced from 20-45% to 12-40%
- Ryze: its ‘Q‘ mana cost is reduced in the late levels, changing from 40 to 40-32.
- Qiyana: her HP regeneration increases from 8.5 to 9; the HP regeneration per level also increases from 0.65 to 0.9; the Base AD also increases, from 64 to 66.
- Xayah: her ‘E‘ cooldown is reduced from 12-8 to 10-8, and its mana cost decreases from 40 to 30.
- Karma: her ‘E‘ shield base changes from 80-200 to 80-240.
- Gnar: the ‘Mega Q’ damage increases from 5-165 to 25-205, its slow increases from 15-35 to 30-50%; the ‘Mega E’ dash range increases from 600 to 675; the ‘Mini E’ attack speed increases from 4 to 6 seconds of duration.
- Sivir: her base mana increases from 284 to 325; the ‘Q’ damage increases from 35-95 (+70-130% bAD) to 40-100 to (+75-135% bAD)
- Varus: his ‘Q’ mana cost decreases from 70-90 to 65-85, and its cooldown is reduced from 18-10 to 16-10.