Riot has released patch 9.7 for League of Legends. The latest update brings a plethora of changes across 12 Champions, many items, and more.
Kayle and Urgot saw the largest changes in the form of nerfs. While the remaining 10 Champions adjustments weren’t quite as significant, they are changes that may need to be approached and tried thoroughly for the best results.
You can find the full patch notes here or below:
- Health Regen is being lowered from 6 to 5
- Armor growth is being lowered from 3.5 to 3
Q – Radiant Blast
- Mana cost is increased from 60/65/70/75/80 mana to 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
W – Celestial Blessing
- Decreased bonus movement speed from 26/32/38/44/50 percent to 24/28/32/36/40 percent.
- Mana cost increased from 70/75/80/85/90 mana to 60/70/80/90/100 mana.
E – Starfire Spellblade
- Bonus magic damage decreased from 10/12.5/15/17.5/20 percent of target’s missing health to 8/10/12/14/16% (+1 percent per 100 ability power) of target’s missing health.
Passive: Echoing Flames
- Damage decreased from 2/3/4/6/8 percent of target’s max health to 2/3/4/5/6 percent of target’s max health, still at levels 1/6/9/11/13.
E – Disdain
- Cooldown adjusted from 14 seconds to 16/15.5/15/14.5/14 seconds.
- Mana cost increased from 50/60/70/80/90 mana to 60/70/80/90/100 mana.
R – Fear Beyond Death
- Damage decreased from 125/150/375 to 100/125/350.
- Health regeneration growth increased from 0.55 to 0.75
Q – Conquering Sands
- Damage increased from 60/80/100/120/140 to 70/90/110/130/150.
Q – Rupture
- Cooldown decreased from 9 seconds to 7 seconds.
Q – Infected Cleaver
- Damage increased from 15/17.5/20/22.5/25 percent of target’s current health to 20/22.5/25/27.5/30 percent of target’s current health.
E – Masochism
- Minimum bonus attack damage increased from 30/45/60/75/90 to 40/55/70/85/100.
- Maximum bonus attack damage increased from 60/90/120/150/180 to 80/110/140/170/200.
W – Courage
- Passive resistances increased from 0.25 per stack, up to 40 to 0.33 per stack, up to 50.
- Cooldown decreased from 24/23/22/21/20 seconds to 23/21/19/17/15 seconds.
- Duration decreased from 2/3/4/5/6 seconds to 2/2.75/3.5/4.25/5 seconds.
E – Zenith Blade
- Cooldown decreased from 13/12/11/10/9 seconds to 12/10.5/9/7.5/6 seconds.
Q – Ice Shard
- Cooldown increased from 6/5.25/4.5/3.75/3 seconds to 10/8.5/7/5.5/4 seconds.
- Base health regeneration growth decreased from 0.6 to 0.4.
W – Tormented Shadow
- Minimum total damage ratio decreased from 0.8 ability power to 0.7 ability power, still at 0 percent target missing health.
- Maximum total damage ratio decreased from 2.16 ability power to 1.89 ability power, still at 100 percent target missing health.
Q – Bone Skewer
- Cooldown decreased from 16/14/12/10/8 seconds to 14/12.5/11/9.5/8 seconds.
E – Phantom Undertow
- Stun duration increased from 1.1 seconds to 1.25 seconds.
W – Scrap Shield
- Movement speed increased from 10/15/20/25/30 percent to 20/25/30/35/40 percent.
R – The Equalizer
- Cooldown decreased from 110/100/90 seconds to 100/85/70 seconds.
- Base health regeneration decreased from 9.5 to 7.5.
W – Kingslayer
- Damage decreased from 60/90/120/150/180 to 50/75/100/125/150.
- Empowered damage decreased from 90/135/180/225/270 to 75/112.5/150/187.5/225.
E – Abscond / Abduct
- Cooldown increased from 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds to 18/16/14/12/10 seconds.
- Bonus magic damage to minions and monsters increased from 200 percent to 300 percent.
The Dark Seal
- Ability power decreased from 15 to 10.
- Sellback value lowered from 245 gold to 140 gold.
- Total cost increased from 2400 gold to 2900 gold.
- Build path is changed from Recurve Bow + Negatron Cloak + Dagger + 380 gold to Recurve Bow + Negatron Cloak + Dagger + 880 gold.
- Attack speed increased from 40 percent to 50 percent.
- Magic resist increased from 40 to 50.
- Now gives 5 percent more movement speed.
- On-hit damage adjusted from 42 to 15-80 through levels 1 to 18.
- Now heals for the amount of on-hit damage dealt by Wit’s End, is 33 percent effective for ranged champions.
- Basic attacks no longer steal magic resist.
- Max stacks decreased from 20 to 10.
- Stacks have been adjusted from 2 per champion kill, 1 per champion assist, and 1 per ward kill to 1 per champion takedown (kill or assist).
- Adaptive force increased from 1 per stack and 20 total to 2 per stack and 20 total.
- Completion bonus now grants 10 adaptive force.
- Standing in brush no longer converts trinket into a Ghost Poro. Placing a Ghost Poro in enemy territory no longer grants adaptive force.
- Wards now spawn a Ghost Poro when they expire, giving vision in the area until it’s scared away by enemy champions. Wards killed by enemies don’t spawn Ghost Poros.
- Spawning a Ghost Poro grants 2 adaptive force up to 10 times (max 20). At 10 Ghost Poro spawns, gain an additional 10 adaptive force.
- Damaging a champion after clearing a ward no longer deals bonus damage
- Clearing a ward grants 2 adaptive force up to 10 times (max 20). At 10 ward clears, gain an additional 10 adaptive force.
- Damage increased from 5-12 percent to 5-15 percent, still at 10-100 percent max health difference.
- Damage increased from 100 plus 30 percent max health to 100 plus 35 percent max health.
- Completion bonus increased from a 2.5 percent max health increase to a 3.5 percent max health increase.
- The monster burn effect of Hunter’s Talisman and its upgrades no longer interrupts the Predator channel.
- Ultimate cooldown reduction increased from 5 (+2 percent per stack) and max 15 percent to 5 (+3 percent per stack) and max 20 percent.
- Can now destroy the enemy team nexus through the Cheat Menu.
- Can now stack Tear of the Goddess immediately through the Cheat Menu.
Patch 9.7 is bringing a ton of experimental changes to the popular game mode. From a new banning system to new summoner spells, we’ll see how these changes affect how people play on the Butcher’s Bridge. Check out all the new additions.
- Mac client is becoming 64-bit this patch. No downloads or reinstallsneeded—just patch up like normal!
- End of Game Victory/Defeat screens have reverted to static images.
Your Shop Returns
Personalized discounts are back from April 4, 2019, at 1:00 pm PT to April 25, 2019 at 11:59 pm PT.
- Fixed a bug where Akali’s W – Twilight Shroud’s cooldown was incorrectly calculated with her cooldown reduction.
- Jarvan IV’s R – Cataclysm cast VO lines no longer plays during its recast.
- Buffs auras on Battlecast Alpha Skarner, Zombie Brand, AstroNautilus, Star Guardian Jinx, Pool Party Fiora, Underworld Wukong, Snow Day Malzahar, Pool Party Leona, PROJECT: Leona, and Guardian of the Sands Rammus now properly follow the models during certain animations.
- Morgana’s R – Soul Shackles no longer hits targets if the effect ends prematurely by her death.
- Vi’s E – Excessive Force no longer fizzles when Phantom Hit triggers on Guinsoo’s Rageblade.
- Conqueror now properly procs from pets, except for Malzahar’s Voidlings and Yorick’s Maiden of the Mist, which are still bugged.
- Omni-vamp effects now properly grant reduced healing from pets.
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
The following skins will be released this patch:
- Dunkmaster Ivern
- Hextech Jarvan IV
The following chromas will be released this patch:
- Dunkmaster Ivern