Another leak comes out of Fortnite Tracker as the site provides the upcoming challenges for week ten of season five.
The new challenges will officially make their way into the game on Thursday per usual, but you can plan ahead with this leaked list. While some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
- Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Basements (7)
- Consume Apples or Mushrooms (20)
- Eliminate Opponents (HARD) (10)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (7)
- Deal damage to opponents (5,000)
- Search between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green (HARD) (1)
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Pleasant Park (HARD) (1)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!