Twitter user @thesquatingdog has provided fans of the massive battle royale game Fortnite with a weekly challenge cheat sheet to kick off season five.
The Fortnite fan provides a weekly cheat sheet for all to use on their Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass challenges. The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more.
- Search Chests in Junk Junction (7)
- Use Rift Portals (3)
- Eliminate Opponents in a Single Match (HARD) (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb, or Grenade (300)
- Hit a golf ball from tee to green on different holes (5)
- Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores (HARD) (1)
- Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts (HARD) (3)
The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!