Twitter user @thesquatingdog has provided fans of the massive battle royale game Fortnite with their weekly challenge cheat sheet. This cheat sheet covers the challenges of season 5 week 4.
The Fortnite fan provides a weekly cheat sheet for all to use on their Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass challenges. The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more.
Full list of challenges for season 5 week 4 can be found below.
- Build Structures (250)
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK (5)
- Eliminate players in Dusty Divot (3) – HARD
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500)
- Search chests in Flush Factory (7)
- Search between a gas station, soccer pitch, and Stunt Mountain (1) – HARD
- Pistol Eliminations (3) – HARD
The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!