Twitter user @thesquatingdog has once again provided fans of the massive battle royale game Fortnite with their weekly challenge cheat sheet. This cheat sheet covers the challenges of season 8 week 2.
The Fortnite fan provides a weekly cheat sheet for all to use on their Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass challenges. The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more.
- Stage 1: Land at The Block 
- Stage 2: Land at Dusty Divot 
- Stage 3: Land at Polar Peak 
- Stage 4: Land at Snobby Shores 
- Stage 5: Land at Paradise Palms 
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops 
- Eliminate opponents at Salty Springs or Haunted Hills 
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Gain 25 health from Apples 
- Stage 2: Gain ? health from using Med Kits 
- Stage 3: Gain ? from ? 
- Visit the furthest North, South, East, and West points of the island 
- Deal damage to opponents with a Pirate Cannon 
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations in a single match 
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!