A claimed leak provides a look at how Fortnite season 5 ends and transitions into season 6 and it’s a wild one. Whether or not this leak is true is unknown and it seems rather unlikely as the post appeared on 4Chan which is typically more known for its trolling ability than honest information regarding things such as this. However, if it is, it marks a crazy change for Fortnite and it’s lore and to be fair, crazy changes are not new to the hit battle royale game.
The leak includes a rather distorted looking image of what appears to be the cube that’s been rolling its way around Fortnite exploding.
While this proves nothing, many users have been wondering what exactly would happen to the mysterious cube and an explosion is certainly not off the table.
According to the leak, the Executors have been unable to live on Earth and instead have sent the cube in an effort to change the gravity or atmosphere in an attempt to make it habitable.
The cube will end its course at Loot Lake where the absorption of the lake’s water will provide enough energy for the domes to grow, leaving Loot Lake dry. This is how season 5 would end.
Season 6 would see players given the ability to travel to a “dark world” where they are invisible to other players but other players are invisible to them and no weapons can be used.
You can find the full “leak” below and make a decision for yourself on whether you believe this information could be true.
The Enforcers are the ones who sent the cube. The Enforcers cant live in Earths atmosphere so they must change it. The cube creates small domes that mimic their planets atmosphere. At loot lake the cube will absorb water and send energy to the domes, making them grow. Season 5 will end w/ loot lake drained and the domes twice as large. The trailer for season 6 will show people walking up to the cube and getting struck and bounced away. Drift walks up to the cube and when the lightning strikes him, he doesnt get knocked back (because hes human). The cube keeps striking him and the bolts get bigger. Drift becomes charged and the cube explodes
– The wailing woods bunker opens up. The person inside decides to follow his dream: building a chicken restaurant. 1 of the battle pass skins is the restaurants mascot. The restaurant expands into an amusement park throughout the season, replacing wailing woods
– Other new restaurants w/ mascot skins will appear during the season. Durr burger, weary of new competition, expands
– Lonely lodge is damaged by the explosion. Its turned into a campground and tourist attraction w/ caves and a river w/ rideable canoes
– Loot lake is wiped out by the explosion and a black hole (its a portal to the dark side of the world) is left in the middle. During the season the Enforcers will build a futuristic city around this area.
I mentioned a portal to the dark side of the world. You can go to the dark world w/ the portal, or w/ the new crystals. The crystals (parts of exploded cube) are used like hop rocks. They take you to a dark version of the world for a bit. You will be invisible to other players while there, and they will be invisible to you. You can’t use weapons there.
– Dark world versions of regular skins- Some previous skins from the store will have new challenges available that allow you to unlock a dark version of the skin
– Restaurant mascots