Dota 2 Auto Chess is preparing for a new update and according to a few leaks found on the test servers earlier today, the game will see a few new additions and a couple of items and Chess Pieces balance changes.
User experience, visual effect changes:
– Optimization on map pre-load. The level-up of certain pieces will no longer cause FPS drop.
– All players’ courier level and current gold will be displayed on the left sidebar of your courier. Also, your current opponent icon will be displayed.
– Certain players will receive a visual effect above their courier. Judging on the fact that visual effect is a crown, we assume that this will be available only for the Queen ranked players and perhaps for the King ranked ones too.
– Phantom Assassin Damage reduced from 90/180/360 to 80/160/320
– Tiny “Toss” changed to: Toss an enemy nearby, throw it to the farthest enemy (at least 3 grids away from him) or to the farthest grid and stun.
– Heart of Tarrasque changed from +1,000 Max HP, +1% Max HP regeneration per 2s to +1200 Max HP, +10 HP Regen, +1% Max HP regeneration per second
– Scythe of Vyse hex duration changed from 5 seconds to 8 seconds
– Battle Fury melee attacks cleave damage changed from 50% to 30% cleave damage
Two new couriers are to make their appearance in the next patch. Their names are for now an approximate translation from the test servers Chinese names. One is a mushroom look like named Dove and one is a Whale.
New race: Aqir
Sand King was removed from the game on the 29th of March update, but he