Although there may be a lack of Dota 2 Pro Circuit action, multiple online events have been keeping us entertained over the past few weeks and WePlay! Pushka League Season 1 is about to give us another three weeks of just that.
On Thursday, April 23rd, 2020, the CIS and European Division 1 Group Stages of WePlay! Pushka League Season 1 is set to begin as a total of 14 teams will fight within a regional round robin for a chance to reach the playoffs and play for a prizepool of $250,000. Each region features seven of the best teams within their group – but currently the qualifiers are still ongoing, leaving one team yet to be decided in each group. The teams fighting in the EU and CIS regional brackets are as follows:
- Team Secret
- Team Nigma
- Ninjas in Pyjamas
- Team Liquid
- Natus Vincere
- Team Spirit
- Gambit Esports
With a few days remaining until the group stages kick off, WePlay! have confirmed the schedule for the opening round of games which runs from Thursday, April 23rd through to Sunday, April 26th. Below you can find the games and the times for these games (all times in CET).
- 13:00 CET: Na’Vi versus HellRaisers
- 16:00 CET: Virtus.pro versus Gambit Esports
- 19:00 CET: Ninjas in Pyjamas versus TBD
- 13:00 CET: B8 versus Team Spirit
- 16:00 CET: Team Liquid versus Ninjas in Pyjamas
- 19:00 CET: Team Secret versus Alliance
- 13:00 CET: HellRaisers versus Gambit Esports
- 16:00 CET: Na’Vi versus B8
- 19:00 CET: Team Liquid versus Alliance
- 13:00 CET: Team Nigma versus Team Liquid
- 16:00 CET: Virtus Pro versus TBD
- 19:00 CET: Team Secret versus TBD
Each day will begin with a preshow where a panel of amazing talent will discuss the day’s proceedings as well as looking at previous days plays – and following the culmination of Division 1 every day, Division 2 will see more Dota 2 action from some of the “smaller” Dota 2 teams.
The qualifiers for WePlay! Pushka League are set to end tomorrow, so you can check back then to see which two teams will be joining in for the Division 1 event at a later stage.