Earlier today ImbaTV posted on Weibo their tournament plan of 2019 and revealed that they will be working for the third Minor of the 2018-2019 Dota Pro Circuit (DPC) season.
On the official Valve DPC web page, the third Minor of the season is still “to be announced”. However, the dates for the main event are set: March 4-10. According to the ImbaTV plan for 2019, the Minor will be another collaboration between i-League and StarLadder, which means that SL are hosting a total of three DPC events this season.
StarLadder and ImbaTV are also the organizers of the Chongqing Major, coming up in a week and according to Valve’s web page, StarLadder will also be hosting the last Minor of the season, which appears to be held in Ukraine, June 10 to 16th. But this third Minor that ImbaTV leaked today, doesn’t have a location just yet.
There are a total of four Majors and three Minors still to be disputed this season, the full schedule being as follows:
- January 19-27: The Chongqing Major, organized by StarLadder and ImbaTV
- March 4-10: StarLadder i-League Invitational Season 6, organized by StarLadder and ImbaTV
- March 14-24: The Stockholm Major, organized by DreamLeague
- Apr 22-28: AMD SAPPHIRE Dota PIT Minor, organized by Dota PIT
- May 2-12: Major, details to be announced
- June 10-16: StarLadder Minor
- June 20-30: Major, details to be announced