Photo: Natus Vincere
Natus Vincere is set to compete with Gambits youth program it seems. The organization has unveiled more details surrounding its Na’Vi Esports Camp program.
The organization is currently taking applications until May 16 for players who meet the following criteria:
” – age from 16 to 19 years;
– FACEIT: Rank 10;
– knowledge of the Russian language;
– The possibility of a temporary move to Kiev. “
Na’Vi also requests the following information from applicants:
“Tell us :
– about medical contraindications;
– about the gaming experience;
– Email and social networks for feedback.
And also be sure to record a video with the answer to the question “why exactly should you get into our project?”. Duration of video from 30 to 60 seconds.“
Former HellRaisers coach Amiran “aMi” Rehviashvili and current Na’Vi Esports Director Andrey “B1ad3” Gorodenskiy will be working through the applications to decide which players will be selected.
The 10 selected players will be brought into Kiev for a “camp” in June and will remain there until August 20. Following the two month camp, contracts will be awarded to five players who will have earned their place on the Na’Vi.junior roster.
Players interested in applying can click here.
You can also read the post in its entirety here.
FAQ provided by Na’Vi:
– Do I need to be a citizen of Russia / Ukraine?
– No, you only need to be fluent in Russian.
– What if I am younger?
– We consider candidates with the proviso that 16 years will be executed no later than September 2019.
– What does moving mean?
– The summer bootcamp for two and a half months will be held in Kiev. We need the daily presence of the participants. The organization will provide project participants with everything they need.
– What video is needed?
– Format and style do not matter. It is important for us to get an answer to the question and find out what motivates you.
– And this is only for CS: GO?
– At the moment, yes, we are interested in this particular discipline.
– How do I get an answer?
– The lucky ones will receive letters in the mail. Do not forget to check!