Respawn Entertainment has released another patch for Apex legends. The battle royale’s latest update is focused mostly on bug fixes, however, they also added some quality of life features.
One of those features is the ability to set your fps max by using the command fps_max. Also enabled were mat_letterbox_aspect_goal and mat_letterbox_aspect_threshold.
In terms of fixes, the patch was full of them. One of the biggest that received lots of attention thanks to popular streamers was the poor accuracy players had when using ADS or sliding. Others included an exploit where you could repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown, players not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness, and more.
You can read the full patch notes below:
6.11.2019 PATCH NOTES
- The following config commands are now enabled:
- Fixed issue with players not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left during an Apex Elite match.
- Also made improvements so that Loss Forgiveness works more consistently in other cases where it wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed bug where Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps would damage players through walls.
- Fixed exploit where you could repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown.
- [PS4 Only] Fixed bug with in-game reward message not displaying the right image for Playstation Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
- Fixed issue with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Resolved a number of localization issues for Xbox and PS4.
- Fixed issues with items sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Fixed issues related to heavily decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fixed audio bug related to Octane’s Jump Pad.
- Fixed a number of game logic script errors.