VPEsports recently had the opportunity to ask the rosters of every Mobile Legends: Bang Bang team competing in the MPL-PH a few questions.
In this interview, we spoke with members of the Team BSB MLBB roster. The squad shared their thoughts on young talent, the best thing(s) to happen to MLBB, the best metas, and more.
VPESPORTS: Is there an up and coming player you think teams should keep an eye out for?
Coach Aaron: Haze
SHAIDERQT: Karl, pheww, lasti, ribo, coco
KAP WAN: Zapnu
VPEsports: Which meta was your favorite and why?
Coach Aaron: 1-2-2. It brings out the mechanical skills and game IQ of every player
SHAIDERQT: 1-2-2 meta, because you will see the different rotations
Trebor: No redd buff
Jeraxnu: Red buff meta
VPEsports: What’s the best thing to happen to MLBB?
Coach Aaron: Removal of cheats.
SHAIDERQT: When I have qualified again for mpl.
KAP WAN: No cheats.
Trebor: No map hack
Jeraxnu: Heavy punishment for players who feed and AFK
VPEsports: What’s your favorite sport to watch outside of MLBB? What about traditional sports?
Coach Aaron: Dota and basketball
SHAIDERQT: Basketball, Dota 1
KAP WAN, Wilson, Trebor, Jeraxnu: Dota 2
VPEsports: What character do you enjoy playing but needs a buff to play in competitive? What would you change?
Coach Aaron: Kimmy. I would slightly reduce the energy being consumed by its first skill when Kimmy doesn’t have a buff. Although the nerf made was quite reasonable.
SHAIDERQT: Mages with blue buff.
KAP WAN, Wilson: Fanny, improve energy
Jeraxnu: Johnson all teammates can get to ulti
VPEsports: Do you think Mobile esports can reach the same heights as PC? What can put it there or stop it?
Coach Aaron: In a few years it’s not impossible. Maintain the competitiveness and fairness in the game to achieve an ultimate gaming experience.
This is one interview in a series VPEsports is doing with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang pro Riddler – “I was a Chess player before going pro”
- Sunsparks answer questions about MLBB, favorite meta, heroes, and more
- ONIC PH’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang player Wise: “I think SGD is the best team right now”