VPEsports recently had the opportunity to ask the rosters of every Mobile Legends: Bang Bang team competing in the MPL-PH a few questions.
In this interview, we spoke with the Riddler of Blacklist International who discussed a Sry im Nathzz, his past as a chess player, his favorite meta, and more.
VPEsports: Is there an up and coming player you think teams should keep an eye out for?
Riddler: Sry im Nathzz, he is currently at top 10 global ranking right now. For me he is a good fighter player. And hoping he will make his way to the pro-scene soon.
VPEsports: Which meta was your favorite and why?
Riddler: My favorite meta was the 1-2-2 meta, because the meta is balanced and this 5-man mask is too overpowered.
VPEsports: What’s the best thing to happen to MLBB?
Riddler: In my opinion, the best thing to happen to MLBB is if they make the prizepool higher in MPL.
VPEsports: What’s your favorite sport to watch outside of MLBB? What about traditional sports?
Riddler: I was a Chess player before going pro, so I love Chess games.
VPEsports: What character do you enjoy playing but needs a buff to play in competitive? What would you change?
Riddler: I really wish Moskov would be upgraded to the point that he can enter the pro scene. If they make him less squishy and increase damage output.
VPEsports: Do you think Mobile esports can reach the same heights as PC? What can put it there or stop it?
Riddler: Yes, MLBB will upgrade more. I can feel it.
This is one interview in a series VPEsports is doing with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”