It’s the sixth Thursday of the season and that means the sixth set of challenges! Epic has released the Season 7 Week 6 Challenges on schedule so make sure you stay on top of Fortnite Season 7 and knock out the challenges every week to earn your V-Bucks and level up your outfits!
Per usual, while some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass.
This week includes three free challenges and four Battle Pass only challenges.
The official challenges can be found below:
- Search an Ammo Box in different Named Locations (7)
- Search Chilly Gnomes (7)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing or Tilted Towers (HARD) (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match (1)
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match (1)
- Stage 3: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match (1)
- Slide an Ice Puck over 150m in a single throw (1)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (HARD)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with an SMG to opponents (200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage with an Assault Rifle to opponents (200)
- Stage 3: Deal damage with Grenades, Clingers or Stink Bombs to opponents (200)
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (HARD) (5)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!