Fortnite has officially released the Season 5 Week 10 challenges, the final challenges of the season. Per usual, the challenges include three Free Challenges as well as four Battle Pass Challenges. The final Battle Pass Challenge on the list includes three separate stages. Free challenges are available to any player of the free-to-play game while those who elected to purchase the Battle Pass are given the ability to earn even more rewards by completing the extra challenges.
You can find the full list of Season 5 Week 10 challenges below.
- Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Basements (7)
- Consume Apples or Mushrooms (20)
- Eliminate Opponents (HARD) (10)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (7)
- Deal damage to opponents (5,000)
- Search between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green (HARD) (1)
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Pleasant Park (HARD) (1)
Stage 2: Eliminate an opponent in Wailing Woods (1)
Stage 3: Eliminate an opponent in Lucky Landing (1)
The battle pass costs users 950 V-Bucks and gives the player the opportunity to unlock new features in the game such as emotes, skins, and more. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers currently available and acquire these new items in doing so. A quick way to level up is by doing the weekly challenges which grant a good chunk of experience to players in comparison to a standard fight to the death in the game. Speaking of a fight to the death, don’t forget you have to finish the game in order to receive credit in many cases. So either win or go down swinging!