VPEsports recently had the opportunity to ask the rosters of every Mobile Legends: Bang Bang team competing in the MPL-PH a few questions.
In this interview, we spoke with the ULVL squad who discussed a rising team, watching Dota for inspiration, MLBB on PC, and more.
VPEsports: Is there an up and coming player you think teams should keep an eye out for?
ULVL: To be honest, our team thinks Ignite Esports is slowly rising.
VPEsports: Which meta was your favorite and why?
ULVL: It was the 1-3-1 set up or the so-called funnel. It was easier to farm and easier to gank.
VPEsports: What’s the best thing to happen to MLBB?
ULVL: Actually having more events is exciting and we’re all looking forward to more stage tournaments.
VPEsports: What’s your favorite sport to watch outside of MLBB? What about traditional sports?
ULVL: Aside from MLBB, one thing that we always search in YouTube are the past dota games. It is very inspiring.
VPEsports: What character do you enjoy playing but needs a buff to play in competitive? What would you change?
ULVL: We could say that it’s Ling. Ling doesn’t function without a buff. We also think that nothing should change, it brings excitement knowing that you have to fight for your buff.
VPEsports: Do you think Mobile esports can reach the same heights as PC? What can put it there or stop it?
ULVL: We thought about this before and we think that a lot will change if they bring this to PC. It’s a lot better on mobile. MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.
This is one interview in a series VPEsports is doing with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”